Wollongong, 6 Lexburn Avenue | Property ID 3P3376
| 02 4229 5555
| 0418 423 782
MMJ Real Estate - Wollongong
6-8 Regent St, Wollongong, NSW 2500
| (02) 4229 5555
| (02) 4226 2040
| view our website
Sold | Mon, 20th Aug 2012
Brand new inside and superb out
3 2 1
A Master builder has meticulously restored this classic 1970's home, to a 2012 masterpiece. The home, just West of Wollongong, has nearly been renovated from tip to toe and has an elegant approach to contemporary design.
The quality finishing and a practical floor plan ensure its individuality in the market place at all times. The stylish outdoor entertaining deck has great views to the escarpment and overlooks a magnificent and near level garden area.
Located in a quite elevated street with meters to park and local schools. Hesitate and miss out. A once in a life time opportunity.
* Fully rendered Brick veneer construction
* Fully re wired and plumbed including new storm water
* Fully re gyprock, insulated, painted with new doors, architraves and trims throughout.
* Stylish Blackbutt floating timber floors with new carpet to the bedrooms
* Top of the range polyurethane kitchen with 40mm Caesar stone benches, and modern stainless steel appliances.
* Two vogue bathrooms with full porcelain tiling, modern oval free standing bath and stylish fitout.
* Semi frameless glass screens and custom wall mounted vanities with heated towel racks in both bathrooms.
* Three good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes and white panel glass doors.
* Built in wall Feature Bio Ethanol fire place, modern looking and environmentally friendly.
* Superb treated pine timber deck with stainless steel wire rope balustrade, and expensive Mountain views.
* Fully landscaped externally with new paths, fences, driveway and gardens.
* Singe garage with storage and space for a trailer.
* This is truly a total package with nothing to do, rarely offered to the market.