Wollongong, 12/41-43 Bourke Street | Property ID 4P3275
| 02 4285 5999
| 0405 180 593
MMJ Real Estate - North
251-253 Princes Highway, Corrimal, NSW 2518
| (02) 4285 5999
| (02) 4285 1825
| view our website
Sold | Fri, 13th Jul 2012
Love the Water!
2 1 1
- Water Rates:
- $133 Qtr
- Council Rates:
- $244 Qtr
- Strata Levies:
- $1250 Yr
- As Advertised or by Appointment
Welcome to Wollongong CBD! Duck down for a surf at one of Wollongong's favourite beaches, or kick a ball around of the many parkland areas, with all your transport, fashion and food needs close by! Embrace the city style. Relax and enjoy great coffee with local shopping and pristine beaches.
- No expense spared on this new oversized kitchen, featuring cool grey and white colour combination with plenty of cupboards, soft close drawer system, Caesar stone bench top, glass splashback Miele stainless oven and induction cook top. Dorf tapware and a clever breakfast bar which doubles as a dining table to seat 4-6 people.
- Brand new bathroom floor to ceiling tiles in a smart design incorporating the laundry. Caesar stone benchtops, underfloor heating designed by Warm Tech in all the classic black and white colour scheme.
- Solid black wood timber floors, using 3 step cornice, roller double blinds on every window, feature walls using whites and natural colours, this unit has a real modern feel.
- Loads of storage with biws in both bedrooms
- Step outside to your own private north east facing balcony
- Renovations just completing leaving all fittings under warranty
- Security intercom, well maintained small block of 12 units
- Popular investment location, great first home buy or as a weekend pad. Take advantage of Wollongong's free shuttle bus.
- 500m to local train station, 560m to North Wollongong beach and lap pool, and 1.1km to Wollongong shopping mall.
This is not a property you should not exclude from your shortlist as its priced so reasonably.