Strategic site located in Western Australia's largest Great Southern regional port city
MMJ are pleased to offer for sale a significant site located in the tightly held Albany Port precinct.
14 Brunswick Road represents one of very few privately held sites within this busy working port precinct, with the majority of adjoining properties controlled by the Port Authority and only available on a leasehold basis.
The property encompasses a large land area of approximately 6.882 hectares with existing improvements including a stand alone office building, storage shed with loading dock and concrete hard stand on the lower level.
The balance of the site includes a cleared, leveled and tiered section with significant uncleared land to the rear part of the property.
Key highlights include:
- Large 6.882Ha* site
- Brunswick Road frontage of 234m*
- Office building: 159sqm*
- Warehouse building: 386sqm*
- Loading Dock: 159sqm*
- Significant concrete hard stand
- Rare opportunity to acquire a freehold site in this precinct
- High position affording spectacular views over Princess Royal Harbour
- Sold with Vacant Possession
For further information or to arrange an onsite inspection, please contact Greg Radin on 0411 883 995