Business Development Manager
(Residential Property Management)
About the Company
MMJ Real Estate is a leading and award-winning Australian real estate company with a track record of building long-term relationships with a wide variety of clients to deliver the best possible outcome. At the centre of our success are our people, and this is demonstrated by outstanding results in multiple local markets across five (5) states and territories in Australia.
Due to exceptional growth within the Residential Management Services (RMS) department, who have recently been recognised as the number one (1) leasing and listing agency in Wollongong over the last four (4) quarters, there is now need for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join the team on a Permanent Full-Time basis (38 hours per week).
Based in the heart of the Wollongong CBD, your role as BDM will give you the opportunity to work closely with the Licensee-In-Charge on a variety of residential property management initiatives across the MMJ Real Estate network, while being supported by a solid organisational structure, great company culture and a high-performance team.
This role will be primarily responsible for prospecting new business leads and liaising with existing clients, with the aim of expanding the overall residential property management portfolio of the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Researching, prospecting and conversion of potential new clients, as well as establishing professional business relationships.
- Develop strategies to maximise residential management opportunities.
- Planning of business proposals and pitches that address the needs of clients in collaboration with the RMS team.
- Prepare initial marketing campaigns for new listings that are vacant.
- Work with the Sales and Projects teams to provide appraisals for all properties listed and contact all purchasers for potential management opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in sales or management (preferred).
- Valid certificate of registration or higher.
- Minimum 2 years real estate industry experience.
- Strong business acumen and results driven.
- Sound knowledge of real estate processes and regulations in New South Wales.
- Keen attention to details and a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Exceptional customer service and organisational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of programs and moderate IT skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish strong and healthy relationships both internally and externally.
- High level of personal presentation.
- Must have own car and have a full driver’s license.
- A valid right to work in Australia.
- Generous salary package available for an appropriately qualified candidate – as a guide:
- $45,000 - $50,000 Base per annum.
- 9.5% Super and Holiday loading.
- Performance-based bonus incentives.
- Car allowance.
- Mobile phone & iPad provided.
- Opportunity to work within a small specialist team, within a larger organisational Company structure and real estate industry leader.
- Personal growth and development, with ongoing mentorship and opportunities for career progression.
- Highly collaborative work environment, within a long established and inviting Company culture.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Coastal lifestyle change based in the gem of the Illawarra.
If you are driven and keen to be part of the number one (1) leasing and listing agency in Wollongong, we would love to hear from you. Please provide a Cover Letter and CV with your application to the RMS Department Manager, Nicole Horne via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications Close: 11th August 2019.