Property Officer, Wollongong NSW
As the number one leasing and listing agency in Wollongong we are seeking an experienced Residential Property Officer to join our team.
About the Company
MMJ Real Estate is a leading and award-winning Australian real estate company with a track record of building long-term relationships with a wide variety of clients to deliver the best possible outcome. At the centre of our success are our people, and this is demonstrated by outstanding results in multiple local markets across five (5) states and territories in Australia.
As the number one leasing and listing agency in Wollongong we are seeking an experienced Residential Property Officer to join the business on a Permanent Full-Time basis (38 hours per week).
Located in the Wollongong CBD, your role as Residential Property Management Assistant will present you with the opportunity to provide support to the Property Manager and work closely with the Licensee-In-Charge managing an exciting portfolio of residential properties across the MMJ Real Estate network, while being supported by a solid organisational structure, great company culture and a high-performance team.
About the Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Portfolio Manager in all aspects of property management
- Completing entry condition reports for new tenancies
- Routine inspections of tenanted properties.
- Liaising with tenants.
- Arrears management and tenant invoicing.
- Repairs and maintenance.
- Lease sign ups and renewals.
- Monday to Friday workdays, no Saturdays
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Valid certificate of registration or higher.
- Minimum 1-2 years real estate industry experience.
- Sound knowledge of real estate processes and regulations, including RTA.
- Keen attention to details and a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Exceptional customer service and organisational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of programs and moderate IT skills.
- Excellence communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish strong and healthy relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have own car and have a full driver’s licence.
- A valid right to work in Australia.
- Generous salary package available for an appropriately qualified candidate
- Car allowance and a CBD Car parking space.
- Mobile phone provided.
- Opportunity to work within a small specialist team, within a larger organisational Company structure and real estate industry leader.
- Personal growth and development, with ongoing mentorship and opportunities for career progression.
- Highly collaborative work environment, within a long established and inviting Company culture.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Coastal lifestyle change based in the Illawarra.
If you are driven and keen to be part of the number one leasing and listing agency in Wollongong, please provide a Cover Letter and CV along with the form below.