"As has always been the case for MMJ since 1960, I aim to demonstrate a strong emphasis, to obtain the best result for my clients in an approachable & professional manner. "
With over 22 years experience in the Illawarra real estate industry (Almost all with MMJ), Daniel has established himself as one of the Illawarra region’s premier agents.
His strong work ethic, resources that are 2nd to none from the region's largest real estate company & a refreshing no non-sense approach to his business dealings has provided Daniel with people raving about his services to their loved ones. With a professional & personal network the envy of many in the industry, you can be assured that all necessary bases will be covered when Daniel is selected as your agent of choice.
Countless MMJ clients have benefited from Daniel’s superior auctioneer skills over the years, but so have many worthy charities. MMJ have lead the way in the art of Auction for decades & Daniel proudly continues that legacy as MMJ’s head auctioneer.
Family & sporting activities provide Daniel a life balance outside work hours. Football (soccer) is Daniel's passion but he has also taken part in numerous running events, including 5 full marathons, in the last decade. Wife Kim & their 2 boys have been extremely supportive throughout Daniel's career, especially when he became a Director of MMJ in 2005.
Skills & Expertise
- Residential Sales - Wollongong & Surrounds
- Daniel has been in the industry since 1994.
- REI Awards of Excellence Finalist - Copy Writing
- REI State Finalist Novice Auctioneer Competition 1996
- Pride of Australia Medal - Joint Winner
- Wollongong Olympic Junior FC
- Wollongong Wolves FC
- Kidzwish Illawarra (Supporter & Sponsor)
- 100 100's Running Event - Benefitting Illawarra Disability Trust (Supporter & Sponsor)
- Leukaemia Foundation (Supporter & Sponsor)