Let us help you by offering Real Value.
Property experts specialising in the following services:
- Banking & finance valuations
- Capital gains & stamp duty valuations
- Pre-purchase & pre-sale valuations
- Asset valuations for financial reporting
- Rent reviews, lease consultancy & determinations
- Insurance replacement assessments
- Strata unit entitlements
- Estate & probate advice
- Family law matters
- Land acquisitions, resumption & compensation valuations
- Litigation advice
- Project development feasibility analysis
- Property valuation reviews & audits
- Rating & taxing objections
MMJ’s experienced valuers have been providing valuation services to the Illawarra for over 50 years. As highly trained and experienced Certified Practising Valuers, we are members of the Australian Property Institute, and regularly undertake Continuing Professional Development courses through the API to ensure that we are fully versed on the latest property trends and legislative requirements.
We also strictly adhere to the API’s Code of Professional Conduct, Code of Ethics and Rules of Conduct.
As part of a fully integrated real estate services company, our valuation team has a distinct advantage over traditional independent valuation firms, through direct in-house communication with other key divisions like Town Planning, Residential Sales, Commercial Sales & Leasing and Commercial Management.
This means that critical information required as part of every valuation process, is more accurate and sourced with greater efficiency than our competitors.
MMJ's Valuers are often recognised by both local and national institutions as the leaders in providing superior valuation services.
MAKE CONTACT WITH US now to find out more about our valuation services or to ask us a question.