Let us help you sell your business.
MMJ Business Sales & Acquisitions work with buyers to remove any barriers to them moving through the buying process. By acting as an informed intermediary we can provide a valuable buffer between the buyer and seller.
Preparing your Business for a Successful Sale.
Want to ensure your business is ‘sale-ready’?
Want to maximise the value of your business?
Want to remove any roadblocks stopping the sale of your business?
Many business owners will only once (or a small number of times) in their lifetime find themselves faced with the challenge of selling their business. As this is such an important decision for any business owner, the actual process of selling a business requires careful consideration and planning, which can be difficult and stressful without previous experience.
Our goal is to make your business easy to buy.
We strive to deliver an uncompromised service to our sellers. Our service starts with advice on how best to prepare your business for sale. We also assist by providing an appraisal for your business that will help you to set an appropriate
asking price and work with you to maximise the elements that impact on a favourable sale. We know that selling your business takes time, perseverance and the assistance of a good strong team experienced at managing the sales process. MMJ Business Sales & Acquisitions can help you with:
- Pre Selling Advice
- Appraisal & Agreement
- Marketing Plan
- Lead Management
- Due Diligence
- Finalising the sale
How we are unique.
- We know business & franchising
- We provide advice on Preparing your Business for a Successful Sale
- We are better value because we manage the whole process for you
- We are leaders in the adoption of technology innovation to drive enquiries and facilitate sales
- We vet & qualify buyers for you
- We confidentially approach buyers
- We have a database of buyers ready to buy
- We work closely with franchisors and licensors
- We are well connected to lawyers, accountants, bankers & other professionals
- Trusted by accountants and advisers as we prepare a Prospectus
- We can assist with finance
- We have been involved in selling businesses since 1999
- We work hard to get a result for you
MMJ Business Sales Process.
The MMJ Business Sales Process has been developed, through the years of experience, to ensure it gets the best result for business sellers and is clear and easy to follow for business buyers. As MMJ are speaking with active buyers everyday, this process ensures your business sale opportunity is in the marketplace and known to a large pool of active buyers.
We have experience running, managing and selling businesses in the following industries:
- Accommodation / Tourism
- Import / Export / Wholesale
- Professional Services
- Beauty / Health
- Education / Training
- Building and Construction
- Food / Hospitality
- Transport / Distribution
- Freight, Logistics and Packing