Qualifications & Affiliations
- Diploma of Property & Asset Management
- Diploma in Business (Real Estate Management)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
Andrew is a highly skilled and dedicated commercial property manager & licensed Real Estate Agent, experienced across all property disciplines, with a total 20 years property management experience (8 years residential, 12 yrs commercial)
Andrew holds a Diploma of Property and Asset Management from the Property Council of Australia 2007 and a Diploma in Business (Real Estate Management) 1998.
Andrew has established excellent working relationships with key service providers including builders, insurance providers, HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulic service providers, to ensure that your property can be given the best and most responsive service possible with respect to both routine and ad-hoc maintenance.
Commercial Property Experience
- Commercial Office Buildings - single to multi storey
- Mixed Used Development management
- Torrens and Strata Titled premises
- Retail Leases management and dispute resolution
- Telecommunication lease specialist
- Property and Facilties management, 6 Regent Street Wollongong, SES HQ.
- Centrelink Corrimal and Dapto, property and facilities management
- Facilities Management 8 Station Street Wollongong, Navy Hydrographics Building
- Property and Facilities Management 21 Auburn Street Wollongong, Mercury Head Office Wollongong.
Andrew currently manages a portfolio of properties owned by some of the major land holders in Wollongong, with 9 years experience in doing so.