Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor of Business in Property (Valuation)
[University of South Australia]
- Director | Colliers International SA Jun 2016 – Jun 2018
- Director | CBRE Valuation & Advisory FNQ Aug 2014 –Dec 2015
- State Director | CBRE Valuation & Advisory SA April 2007-Aug 2014
- Senior Valuer/URBIS Valuations 2006-2007
- Marketline Property Valuations/Opteon Group 1999-2006
Affiliations & Memberships
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute
- AAPI No. 64548
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Fellow Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Licensed Valuer
- Queensland 3112
- Licensed Agent QLD
Areas of Expertise
Melissa has held a number of Senior roles in QLD, NSW, VIC and SAIn May 2018, Melissa was been appointed by MMJ Wollongong as Director Department Manager, Valuation & Property Consultancy. In this capacity Melissa is responsible for the overall direction and growth, which includes Office, Retail and Industrial specialisation. Melissa prides herself in providing Valuation & Advisory Services.
Due to Melissa’s diverse property background she has provided agency, valuation and advisory services to a broad cross section of industry participants, accountancy and legal practitioners, major lending institutions, private clients as well as Federal, State and Local Government sectors over the past 25 years.
Melissa understands the sophisticated requirements of the financial services sector and the importance of the timely delivery of accurate and comprehensive valuation reports.
Some of the more prominent clients Melissa undertook valuations for include all major lenders specialising in Retail, Commercial and Industrial sectors. Acting for major clients which included high net worth individuals for matrimonial dissolution, advisory work for government departments such as DHA residential portfolio, acquisition and compensation matters, rent reviews for various clients which included such properties as Federation Square and the like.
More recent clients include, Viva Energy Australia, Caltex Australia, McDonald’s Australia, KFC Australia, Oporto, Hirotech Ltd, Vallelonga Group, The GPT Group, AMP Capital Investors, Charter Hall, DEXUS, Brookfield Multiplex, Lend Lease and many high net wealth clients.