In a 25 year career including Managing Director of a UK Vegetable Processing company employing 120 persons, and later as Business Development Manager for Fenmarc Produce Ltd – UK, Simon’s professional experience has been gained in the areas of commercial business management, strategic planning and implementation, product development, finance and team performance management.
After relocation to Western Australia, Simon is Director of Facilities and Building Management and is also responsible for the day to day running of seven buildings in the CBD West Perth and Subiaco including12 St Georges Terrace and 251 Adelaide Terrace, Perth . His principal accountabilities include:
- Effective and efficient operation/management of all plant and machinery, including planning & budgeting,
- Representation to all owners, employers and tenants,
- Occupational health and safety issues, environmental health & safety,
- Operational processes, forecast planning for acquisition and disposal of assets
- Compliance with statutory regulations,
- Energy management and cost saving initiatives, NABERS Ratings forecasting
- Security issues,
- Monthly contractor reporting.