Qualifications + Affiliations
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Diploma in Journalism
Tim began his real estate career in 2002 after finishing a successful television journalism career in Sydney. 2003 saw Tim move from residential management into his current role in Commercial Sales.
In 2009 he became Director of MMJ making him a third generation Director of the Company, a feat he is extremely proud of.
More than eight years of experience selling in Wollongong's Commercial/Industrial market place has constructed a knowledge that is second to none in the area.
This knowledge and his drive towards achieving the best possible result for his vendors, has seen Tim consistently achieve outstanding Commercial/Industrial sales results for a number of years.
Tim is highly experienced in all aspects of the real estate industry and possesses the marketing and negotiation skills to obtain the optimum sales success on your behalf.
My track record -
- Wollongong, 280-286 Keira Street, $25,250,000 Value, 2,396m2, Commercial Investment
- Port Kembla, Darcy & Foreshore Road, $14,100,000 Value, 3,647m2, Industrial Land/Building
- Unanderra, 231-235 Berkeley Road, $8,500,000 Value, 6.415ha, Industrial Land/Building
- Kembla Grange, 17 Reddalls Road, $7,510,000 Value, 8.08ha, Industrial Investment
- Kembla Grange, Lot 301 Reddalls Road, $7,045,500 Value, 10.43ha, Industrial Land