“Saving you time, money and stress to maximise your real estate returns when selling or buying your property.”
MMJ Property Advocates are an independent full service real estate advocacy providing a personalised approach to realise the best outcomes for vendors and buyers.
Backed by over 20 years property experience, MMJ Property Advocates principal Simon Watkin is a fully Licensed Estate Agent with a Bachelor of Business Degree in Property. His extensive property background is complimented by high level sales, marketing and negotiation skills.
Benefits of MMJ Property Vendor Advocacy
Peace of Mind
- Have the entire sales process managed from start to finish by “a hands on” Licensed Real Estate Agent and expert.
- We understand the way agents work and how to best handle the many twists and turns that can take place from start to finish.
- Time, money and stress in order to achieve the highest possible price
- Agent selection and meetings
- We will save you considerable expense in terms of fine tuning effective marketing and negotiating commission structures to ensure the agent is working to maximise the eventual sale price
“We recently sold our property at Auction and Simon Watkin was crucial in achieving an outstanding result with a minimum of stress. As our Advocate, Simon ran the process to select an agent and negotiated advertising and commission costs, while keeping us fully informed along the way. We saved a huge amount of time and had peace of mind knowing that we had an expert handling everything from start to finish”
Danielle and Andrew
“Simon saved us considerable time and money is achieving a higher sale price than we envisaged. If we took the money we saved in commission and advertising costs and the higher sale price through Simon’s negotiation, we estimate the value of Simon’s service to be in excess of $100,000. We would have no hesitation in recommending MMJ Property Advocates and Simon to any vendor looking for a thorough and professional advocate to help sell their home”
Jason and Treasure