124 New Mount Pleasant Road, Mount Pleasant, NSWFor Sale | $989,900
Deceivingly huge family home!
Situated amidst quality properties in one of the Illawarra's most exclusive areas, this meticulously kept 5-bedroom residence has loads of space for any expanding family. Its clever design allows for an easy conversion to two separate dwellings. The home is set on a gently sloping block which offers superb privacy and a leafy outlook of tall timbers and natural bushland.
Its convenient location is just a few minutes' drive to Wollongong's CBD, Pleasant Heights Primary School, Balgownie Public School, Balgownie Village and University of Wollongong. Easy commuting access to Wollongong or Sydney is available via Mount Ousley Road.
This is truly a rare opportunity to secure a property in this prestigious location.
• Easy conversion to two homes: 3-bedroom dwelling and 2-bedroom dwelling with study
• Loads of sub-floor storage plus separate studio or theatre room
• Numerous outdoor entertaining areas
• Yard perfect for kids to explore
• Ultimate blend of privacy and space
• Land 30.18 m x 28.075/28.195 m frontage totalling 849 m2 (subject to survey).
Council Rates - $543.95 per qtr
Water Rates - $172.04 per qtr