18/76 Essex Street, Berkeley, NSWSold | $519,000 - $539,000
Price Reduced & Instructed To Sell
Amazing Investment or First Home
Do the numbers and compare to the latest sale in the complex being $550,000...
For you investors here are the numbers: Current Rent - $500 per week.
Strata Fees - $389 per quarter
Purchase Price - $ that's up to you
Perfect for the professional couple or an easy living first home residence, these stunningly finished townhouses are positioned in a desirable & convenient address
- Massive 233m2 on title of living and generous outdoor spaces.
- Striking kitchen with breakfast bar s/s appliances, stone tops, poly cabinetry
- Tiled living areas flow out to the covered alfresco space and generous grass yard
- Generous bedroom spaces with built in robes. Main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Main bathrooms with separate bath and shower with contemporary neutral tones
- Parklands at your doorstep and Lake Illawarra with picnic foreshore reserves only minutes meander down the road
- Minutes' walk to baseball and soccer fields, the famous Illawarra Sports Stadium and Berkeley Netball
- Expressway to Wollongong's CBD only minutes away and everything that Warrawong shopping centre has to offer only 8 minutes down the road.
This one is a must to inspect!