191 Church Street, Wollongong, NSWAuction | 11:00am, Sat 26th September | Bidder's Guide - $830,000
Charming Residence and Substantial Workshop
Located just south of Wollongong's CBD is this extremely rare offering being a weatherboard cottage with ample street appeal, along with a high standard work shop to the very rear of the site. Ideal for those looking to explore utilising it's existing use as a mechanic work shop or perhaps for those looking to store bulky items or vehicles. Be sure to prioritise your viewing. Comprises
- Presentable 2 bedroom cottage with stunning street presence.
- Land Dimensions 15.24m x 40.495m, Land Area 613.4m2 (Approximate).
- Zoned Residential R2.
- Workshop floor area of approximately 171m2 plus 37m2 of mezzanine, along with high roof clearance in a significant portion of the space.
- Work shop and external spaces would provide for at least 5 vehicles, but certainly more is possible.
- Fully sealed allotment with excellent vehicle turning space in front of the workshop.
- Approved use for Motor Mechanic Workshop since 1985 with existing use opportunities or potential medical uses (Both Subject to Council Approvals).
- Perfect for those accommodating hobbies or storing boats and caravans.
- Families will love the 3 min stroll to JJ Kelly Park & CBD lifestyle conveniences are a 6-8 minute walk away (Approximates).