21/4 Fisher Street, West Wollongong, NSWSold | $519,000
Value villa; spacious courtyard
Benefiting from the seclusion of being set back from the driveway, and enjoying further privacy from the screened reserve at the rear, this rare villa provides an exceptional opportunity for affordable living or an excellent investment. With single-level living suitable for owners of any age, and a larger courtyard on offer, you'll love the ample potential that is ready to be explored.
• Open living with defined dining that looks onto northern, rear reserve
• Neat original kitchen
• Ample yard space is great for kids; has previously accommodated pets
• Drive-through carport; garage with internal access; third unofficial parking space
• Wollongong CBD and university approx. 4-min drive
• Bus transport within 2-minute stroll
• Public and non-government schools within 5-minute walk.
• Strata Fee's $735 per quarter, Council Rates $366.75 per quarter and Water Rates $172 per quarter