22 Albert Street, Unanderra, NSWFor Sale | Price Guide $990,000
Unrivalled Design, Quality & Space
A truly masterful home where quality oozes in every single aspect. The owner-built residence is certainly the best home in the street and a home that has never been seen before. Living here gives you the feeling you're on holidays all year round as there is plenty to love and plenty of great characteristics that are second to none.
The Main Features:
- 5 spacious bedrooms with the master suite featuring a his and hers open walk in robe along with the ensuite. Bedroom 5 is a guest quarters downstairs with the 3rd bathroom adjacent to the room.
- Downstairs features brilliant high ceilings with open lounge, dining, sitting, kitchen & entry foyer.
- Separate double door entry to the purpose built theatre room
- Internal laundry fitted with loads of bench and cupboard space
- Outdoor kitchen with built in BBQ, concrete benchtop, sink, fridge. The perfect setting to watch entertain and watch the kids swim
- Rear yard with little maintenance and sparkling inground quantum quartz automatically heated swimming pool
- Large double garage with wall to wall cupboards, ideal for the tradie or those needing extra storage
The Real Benefits:
- 10 years young
- Ducted air conditioning with 8 separate zones
- Resort lifestyle living
- Ducted vacuum system
- 20 solar panels on a 5KW system
- Great private outdoor entertaining/kitchen area
- Sliding gate to enter the home
The Important Numbers:
Property Size: 361 sqm
Land Size: 651.3 sqm
Council Rates: $423.05 per quarter
Water Rates: $172.04 per quarter