24 Bimbadeen Avenue, West Wollongong, NSWAuction | 1:30pm, Sat 26th September | Bidders Guide $719,000
Sought After Parkside Address, Ample Potential
Positioned metres away from the stunning setting of Roy Johansson Park and on a level allotment, this solid log cabin weatherboard cottage is ideal for those looking to renovate or re-build in a highly desired pocket. You'll savour family time in the park or strolls on the nearby bike track. Further features entail…
- Well maintained weatherboard and tile structured cottage.
- Dimensions of 15.24m x 36.576, land area being 557m2 (approximates).
- No sewer main or easements on site.
- Formal lounge room and eat in dining/kitchen.
- Externally accessed and versatile rumpus/retreat.
- Detached garage with carport in front of it.
- Approximate 60 metre stroll to picturesque Roy Johansson Park.
- Approximate 5-7 minute drive to Wollongong CBD, Hospital and University.
- Government, catholic and private schooling all within 3 minute drive.
- Easy access to freeway for Sydney commute.
- An opportunity that would suit the very young through to the elderly.
Water Rates: $179.06 per qtr
Council Rates: $508.31 per qtr