25/41 Smith Street, Wollongong, NSWFor Sale | Buyers Guide $1,145,000
Incredible Garden Oasis with this house size apartment.
A haven of easy living, this captivating apartment offers sophistication and size that flow seamlessly onto the huge alfresco terrace that is both quiet and secure. Stylish and free-flowing, the three-bedroom home has a large study, second living space, and rests in a peaceful north position on the podium level.
Sherwood Apartments offers the pinnacle of inner-city living, and is mere moments to cafes, restaurants and the CBD with the iconic Blue Mile pathway and beaches at your doorstep. This quiet and centrally located property is perfectly suited to executive couples or those looking to downsize.
• Expansive 157m2 living area plus over 74 m2 of outdoor terrace
• Classical style original kitchen with stone benchtops and gas cooking
• Additional home office area with built-in robes and broadband
• Provisions for ducted air conditioning, security intercom, lift access
• Tranquil greenery and lush gardens embrace full wraparound balcony
• Double lock-up garage with additional storage
• Villa-like property in city centre.
Water Rates: $147.31 per qtr
Council Rates: $390.99 per qtr
Strata Rates: $1378.55 per qtr