27 High Street, Corrimal, NSWAuction | 1:00pm, Sat 8th August |
For Car Lovers, Tradies, Those with Hobbies & Developers
Set on a level and generous allotment of 1,037m2 in a low traffic address with numerous lifestyle conveniences, is this generously proportioned single level home plus substantial work shed to the rear. Despite the home's 15 year age, the home has not been occupied and is in near new condition. Works to the grounds have not been completed and can be personalised to your needs. Alternatively, one could explore the excellent re-development potential for the short or longer term. Comprises;
• Beechwood designed single level residence that has not been resided in, with double garage.
• Spacious formal and informal living spaces.
• Most appliances etc unused.
• Ducted air conditioning throughout.
• Rear shed approximately 18m x 8m, with accommodation for at least 3 large work vehicles plus storage, excellent for trades people through to those with hobbies.
• Total land area of 1,037m2, with dimensions 25.906/26.619 x 40.236 metres.
• R3 zone allows a floor space ratio of 0.75:1, with a 13 metre height limit. Potential unit or townhouse/villa re-development site (S.T.C.A.).
• Beaches and Corrimal retail precinct within 2-4 min drive approx.
• Train station & local schools within 3-7 min walk approx.
• Wollongong CBD within approx 10 minute drive.
Council Rates: $676.06 per qtr
Water rates: $179.06 per qtr