3/63 Town Hall Place, Wollongong, NSWSold | Sold - Contact Agent
Chamber Bar / Restaurant / Cafe & Live Music Venue
This is truly a Bar Owner's / Restauranteurs Dream!
About the Opportunity
This venue has it all:
Large Premises licensed for 150 people, spanning 347 square metres, all indoors
- Large bar with 10 beer taps ideal for the craft beer lover
- Fully equipped kitchen that would please any chef
- Modern lounges, tables and furniture
- The walls are adorned with large modern wall murals
- Private break out space / function room
- Strong Facebook and Instagram presence
- Within Wollongong's bustling CBD
- The business is ready to be taken to the next stage by a savvy, motivated new owner
Premises & Location
Occupying a large premise spanning 347 square metres within the Wollongong Arts Precinct, this Wollongong CBD business boasts CBD access for lunch-time trade and a venue that will light up into the evenings with nightlife.
The premises were newly renovated in 2017 and have a modern 'urban' fitout reminiscent of bars and restaurants located in Melbourne.
The business offers great potential for a purchaser to maximise profits through the marketing and catering of events, live music, functions and other occasions.
This business would benefit from the dedicated implementation of a marketing strategy to drive and increase sales. The social media platforms of Facebook and Instagram already have a large following allowing a new purchaser to evolve the business how they like it through direct communication with the target audience.
Lease Information/Low Rent
The lease is a 5 plus 5 plus 5-year lease (5+5+5) with 13.5 years of lease remaining. This long lease provides the purchaser with a long-term horizon with an abundance of time to build your dream into a reality.