71 O'Briens Road, Figtree, NSWFor Sale | Price Guide $1,145,000
Impressive in scale and design!
From the moment you enter, you will appreciate this property's size and statement of grandeur. The home has an open living-lounge area that steps out to the alfresco space which is decked in merbau and overlooks the beauty of a leafy reserve. The pristine presentation and high-quality inclusions throughout are showcased by a boutique kitchen with luxury stone benchtops, high-grade appliances and a large circular breakfast bar.
This stunning family home also has development approval to build and subdivide a spacious second home that will have its own street presence without overly affecting the main property. The choice is yours-purchase a dream home on a large secluded lot, or build a second dwelling for personal use or investment purpose.
If you are looking for that perfect home on a large 917.8 m2 allotment, or for a second residence for family, this property is the perfect home with options.
• Three-four formal living areas for gatherings and occasions
• Stunning staircase to top level; large window allows natural light to pour in
• Massive master suite for king and queen of household
• Stylish plantation shutters and luxury wool carpets throughout
• Full D/A plans available for 3-bed + study, 3-bathroom, 2-garage dwelling.
• D/A break up, total land 917.8m2, main house land 558.5m2 and 2nd house land 362m2.
It's simple...a home that offers, luxury, space and financial opportunity.
Water Rates: $179.06 per qtr
Council Rates: $549.52 per qtr