Lot 544, Moorland Loop, Gosnells, WAFor Sale | UNDER OFFER
Robinson Park Estate - For Sale Now
MMJ Real Estate and the City of Gosnells are proud to release to the market 42 single residential lots at Robinson Park, which sets a new benchmark in quality and amenity for a residential Estate in Gosnells.
This boutique estate has been designed to embrace an enviable family lifestyle. Featuring a variety of extremely affordable lots that range from 352m² to larger family-sized lots of up to 540m². Prices start from as low as $191,000. Titles are anticipated in November 2020. Price list and estate plan are available to view in this listing.
The Estate provides 42 residential lots which have been thoughtfully designed along Moorland Loop, off Corfield Street. Nearly all of the lots face onto the wonderful, family friendly Robinson Park which features:
• A massive 2.9 hectares of public open space
• All-abilities playground
• Separate off-leash dog exercise area
• Basketball half-court
• Multi-sports goal
• Shaded picnic areas and BBQ facilities
• S Class soil classification
The superb location makes this the place to build your new home, live the lifestyle you have always imagined and enjoy all the benefits of having Robinson Park at your doorstep.
Get in quick to take advantage of the following existing grants:
- $25,000 Federal Homebuilder Grant
- $20,000 WA Building Boost
- $10,000 First Home Owners Grant
Other features of this location include:
1. Walking distance to Seaforth Primary School
2. Childcare centres in extremely close proximity
3. Local shopping facilities in walking distance
4. Buses regularly service Corfield Street
Note: several of the lots on offer have a designated garage position or Quiet House Design required – this information is outlined on the Price List and Local Development Plan.