58 Gipps Street, Wollongong, NSWFor Sale | $1,285,000
Huge city home in great location!
This contemporary home is not only spacious but is also practical and provides the potential for a granny flat conversion (subject to Council approval). The geometrically designed four-bedroom residence flows over two levels, making it perfect for retirees or an expanding family. Extensive living areas and clever use of glazing and space allows filtered light throughout, while the open floor plan highlights the custom-designed kitchen with granite benchtops and quality appliances. Downstairs the rumpus room opens onto a rear courtyard, providing a great space for outdoor entertaining.
As only a handful of residential homes remain around the city, this property is situated in a rare location. The residence is approximately 90 minutes from Sydney, and close to Wollongong University, Wollongong CBD and restaurants. A true showpiece, in a landmark location.
• Superb solid construction of full brick and brick veneer
• Massive amount of space; 311 m2 internally
• Manageable land size; just under 400 m2
• Potential for granny flat conversion on lower level (STCA)
• Short 800 m to pools and North Beach
• 900 m to North Wollongong train station
• Less than 1 km to Wollongong mall.
Council Rates - $650.87 per qtr
Water Rates - $172.04 per qtr