8 Dumfries Avenue, Mount Ousley, NSWFor Sale | $719,000
Delightfully renovated with long-term tenant!
Ever wanted a picture-perfect house? With the right buyer, this brick veneer 3-bedroom charmer will make a great beginning or a great investment. Even though most of the hard work has been done with the addition of new kitchen flooring and paint, this home still has a few things left on the list which will allow you to add your personal touch.
Open-plan living areas, generously sized bedrooms, a welcoming atmosphere and a surprising amount of space make for great living all round. Entertaining on summer afternoons is a breeze with a spacious outdoor rear deck that flows to the north-facing yard. All this without even mentioning the convenient family-friendly location which is a bonus for any astute purchaser.
With its modest exterior, an inspection is a must to really appreciate the qualities of this property.
• Main living/dining combined with separate breakfast room
• Second toilet off outdoor deck area
• Enormous potential; room for extending (STCA)
• Gently sloping 556 m2 lot of land
• Public transport and free shuttle bus less than 500 m
• Long-term tenancy; lease expires June 2020.
Contact agent to request a full information memorandum.
Water Rates $172.02 per quarter
Council Rates $478.57 per quarter