8 Thomas Street, Corrimal, NSWAuction | 10:00am, Sat 1st June
Located in the quiet Thomas St Corrimal this 1,214m2 block of land features a frontage of 20.1m, a depth of over 60m and a current easement already in place at the rear of the block. The original three-bedroom house currently occupies the block with an adjoining extra-large garage/carport. With an east-west aspect and views to Brokers Nose and the Escarpment, take advantage of this ideal development site (STCA). With 450m to Corrimal CBD and two local Schools around the corner, the location of this prospect is extremely rare.
- 1,214m2 block of land with easement already in place at the rear.
- 20.1m frontage and 60.35m depth with east-west aspect.
- Quiet Corrimal location with CBD 450m away.
- Great locale with the recent commercial and residential development in the suburb.
- Explore the potential to redevelop this rare and well-located parcel of land STCA.