11 Toolijooa Street, Tullimbar, NSWSold | $607,500
Quality, Space & Low Maintenance Living
Quietly tucked away in a beautiful tree lined street of a newer boutique estate is this modern 3 bedroom + study nook, Torrens title duplex (no strata fees) which offers quality, low maintenance living and a spacious house sized floor plan.
Offering a large fully air conditioned open plan layout with floating timber floors, quality Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking & stainless steel appliances, huge living area which leads out to the front courtyard with a cute white picket fence & landscaped gardens, generous sized bedrooms with loads of built in wardrobe storage, separate study nook, 2 quality bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, linen storage, ducted air conditioning & a big double lock up garage with additional under stairs storage.
Positioned all within a short drive of the Albion Park town centre, shops, Albion Park Train Station & Illawarra Regional Airport while having easy access to the M1 motorway, Tullimbar Public School, cafés & a moments' walk to the Tullimbar children's playground.
The Main Features:
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and main with large ensuite
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Quality Caesarstone kitchen with pantry and loads of bench and cupboard space
- 2 Stunning bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate study nook upstairs
- Front courtyard with low maintenance
- Massive double car remote controlled garage
The Real Benefits:
- Quiet tree lined street
- Move straight in to enjoy what the home and lifestyle has to offer
- Great outdoor courtyard for entertaining
- Great friendly community neighbourhood with children's playground
The Important Numbers:
Property Size: 159 sqm
Land Size: 202.3 sqm
Council Rates: $409.46 per quarter
Water Rates: $147.31 per quarter