12 Devon Road, Dapto, NSWSold | $512,000
Renovated Family Home With A Touch Of Classic Charm
Quietly sitting on a near level 556m2 block in a handy position is this recently renovated, 3 bedroom family home with a separate study nook, which is perfect for nesters or investors.
Revealing a practical layout and welcomed by high 2.7m ceilings with beautiful decorative cornices, it gives you a sense of contemporary living with a touch of classic charm.
Featuring a spacious living area at the front with a combined dining and family room at the rear, modern bathroom, updated interiors, space for entertaining guests when having a BBQ on the side deck, single lock up garage and an additional parking space for a 2nd car, boat or caravan.
The Main Features:
- 3 Bedrooms with built in robes in bed 1 & 2.
- 2 good sized living areas
- Separate study nook
- Recently renovated bathroom
- Updated timber kitchen,
- Undercover BBQ deck area
- Internal storage room
- Split system air conditioning
- Single lock up garage
- Additional parking for a 2nd car, boat or caravan
The Real Benefits:
- Quiet street in a handy position
- Undercover BBQ deck area for entertaining guests
- Great friendly neighbours
- Sunny north east facing aspect
- High 2.7m ceilings with decorative cornices
- Air conditioning which is perfect for those hot summer days
- Close proximity to Lakelands Public School
The Important Numbers:
Property Size: 143 sqm
Land Size: 556 sqm
Council Rates: $436.2 per quarter
Water Rates: $172.04 per quarter