18 Ian Bruce Crescent, Balgownie, NSWSold | $1,345,000 |
Located on the high side of a tranquil and tree lined crescent, this immaculate family home provides that instant warm and fuzzy feeling you have been waiting to find. Showcasing stunning architecture and design, this one-of-a-kind home sprawls over a single level layout and offers an abundance of accommodation and spaces to relax and unwind. With a north facing aspect, you will spend plenty of time on the expansive front deck soaking in the sun and views to the ocean, Brokers Nose and the iconic Illawarra Escarpment. With less than 650m to Balgownie Village, the local primary school at the end of the street and easy access to Wollongong, the home you have been waiting for has arrived.
- Stunning four-bedroom home with additional study perfect for working from home
- Classic design features include timber floors, wall panelling and a wood burner
- Separate carport with easy access to the home and additional storage shed
- Main bedroom with access to the front deck and spacious ensuite
- Tree lined area with breathtaking escarpment views
Council Rates: $583pq
Water rates $178pq
Land Size: 841 m2
*This advertising has been prepared by MMJ Real Estate (MMJ) for the purpose of advertising and general information only. MMJ do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the information contained in this advertising is correct. Any interested party should undertake their own inquiries as to the accuracy of the information published.