22 Perth Road, Port Kembla, NSWSold | $660,000
Moments From The Waters Edge
Situated within one of Port Kembla's prime positions which is only moments away from the prestigious Port Kembla Beach is this well cared for 3 bedroom + study brick veneer family home.
Offering a low maintenance lifestyle with easy access to pristine award winning beaches (previously awarded NSW's BEST beach in 2009 & cleanest beach in 2018), restaurants, cafes, King George V sport oval, parks, Port Kembla Olympic pool, surf club, schools, public bus service, train station and within close proximity to the hospital & the newly renovated Warrawong plaza shopping centre… What more could you ask for?
Homes like this in this location are rarely on offer so take advantage and call us today!
The Main Features:
- 3 spacious bedrooms + study with potential ensuite opportunity
- Open plan kitchen & dining area
- Modern bathroom
- Laminate kitchen with pantry and loads of bench & cupboard space
- Polished timber floors
- Loads of natural lighting
- High 2.7m ceilings throughout with decorative cornices
- Large outdoor undercover BBQ area, perfect for entertaining
- Low maintenance yard with rear lane access
- Big double tandem remote controlled garage with additional storage space & an extra space out the front for a boat, caravan or additional car.
The Real Benefits:
- Highly desirable beachside location (Within 650m approx. walk to the beach)
- Plenty of parking for cars and additional space for boat, caravan or additional car
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Great friendly neighbourhood
- Convenience to all amenities
The Important Numbers:
Property Size: 170 sqm
Land Size: 462 sqm
Council Rates: $417.70 per quarter
Water Rates: $172.04 per quarter