23 Robertson Road, Woonona, NSWAuction | 11:00am, Sat 16th October |
Luxurious Torrens Title Beach House
A flawless design, beautifully appointed interiors and a prized northerly aspect all combine to provide an idyllic beachside family sanctuary in this stylish contemporary residence. Positioned in one of the suburbs best streets, only 200m to pristine surf & sand. Minimalist designer interiors & a considered natural palette deliver a relaxed coastal aesthetic, with striking living and entertaining zones enjoying an abundance of natural light.
A gourmet kitchen is equipped with a huge butler's pantry, breakfast bar & quality stainless steel appliances, while a generous open plan lounge/dining area enjoys an effortless flow to a private sun bathed backyard with an enclosed alfresco entertaining space with opening roof & sparkling heated swimming pool. Family excellence continues with the three upper level bedrooms, two of which are appointed with walk in wardrobes. The king sized master features a walk-in wardrobe and deluxe ensuite & separate study/office while opening to a large private breezy balcony offering ocean views. Further highlights include a separate family/media room. The lower level home boasts a fourth bedroom with ensuite & walk in wardrobe, ducted air conditioning, beautifully appointed bathrooms, a family-sized laundry & plentiful storage.
Complete with an oversized double garage and extra off-street parking, it is positioned only a short stroll to the beach, buses, train station, parks, shops & schools.
- 200m to pristine Woonona beach
- Impressive layout, stunning open plan living/dining areas
- Private level backyard and glass fenced heated pool
- Gourmet chef's kitchen w/b/bar, superior fittings
- Separate spacious family/media room
- Ducted a/c, solar power & remote controlled blinds
- Beautifully appointed bathrooms, family-sized laundry/storage
- Oversized double garage, extra off street parking within the remote security gated front yard
- The kids will love the purpose built detached playroom which could double for a fabulous man shed/workshop or artist studio
The important numbers:
Council Rates: $617 pq
Water Rates: $240 pq
*This advertising has been prepared by MMJ Real Estate (MMJ) for the purpose of advertising and general information only. MMJ do not guarantee, represent only. MMJ do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the information contained in this advertising is correct. Any interested party should undertake their own inquiries as to the accuracy of the information published.