24 Hunter Street, Balgownie, NSWSold | $1,055,000 |
Ultimate Family Living
Located on the doorstep of Balgownie village this immaculate three-bedroom family home offers the ultimate in single level living. Featuring a northern aspect, the home has been designed to capture natural light and take in the stunning views of Brokers nose and the iconic Illawarra escarpment. With three generous double bedrooms, the main with a walk in robe; the home has an open plan design that centres around the modern kitchen. With less than 400m to Balgownie Primary School, enjoy the spoils that Balgownie Village offers with great local cafes, pubs and recreation areas.
- Modern three-bedroom home set in a secluded cul-de-sac, moments from Balgownie Village
- Double garage with covered entry to the home through the large sunroom or enclosed entertaining
- Spacious back deck overlooks the landscaped yards with escarpment views
- Be comfortable all year round with ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning
- Timber floors in the main living provide convenience and style
The important numbers:
Council Rates: $572pq
Water Rates: $178 pq
Land Size: 727m2
This advertising has been prepared by MMJ Real Estate (MMJ) for the purpose of advertising and general information only. MMJ do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the information contained in this advertising is correct. Any interested party should undertake their own inquiries as to the accuracy of the information published.