27 Booreea Boulevarde, Cordeaux Heights, NSWSold | $785,000
A Fusion Of Timeless Style & Contemporary Family Living
Nestled in a peaceful pocket amongst quality homes, in one of the Illawarra's most prestigious suburbs is this generously sized, 4 bedroom family residence of timeless style, fused with contemporary features.
Designed to take full advantage of the sunny north east facing aspect, whilst enjoying plenty of space for the larger family with multiple living areas, privacy and a covered outdoor entertaining area which leads to the child friendly backyard. This is a recipe for the perfect home.
Offering generous sized bedrooms with built in & walk in wardrobes, 3 bathrooms (ensuite to the main bed), plenty of storage, updated kitchen, fresh neutrally painted interiors throughout, modern bamboo floating floors, 629m2 child friendly yard and a large double lock up garage with additional storage & internal access.
Conveniently located within close proximity to public transport, parks, Figtree Grove shopping centre, restaurants, cafes, north and southbound highway access & schools.
The Main Features:
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built in / walk in wardrobes (main with ensuite and a deck overlooking the backyard)
- Multiple living areas
- 629m2 Block
- 3 Bathrooms
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Fresh neutrally painted interiors
- Quality bamboo floating floors
- Large double lock up garage with internal access & storage.
The Real Benefits:
- Surrounded by quality homes in a family friendly suburb
- Enjoys north east facing natural light
- Child friendly yard
- Great neighbours
- Close to all amenities
The Important Numbers:
Property Size: 182 sqm
Land Size: 629 sqm
Council Rates: $506.80 per quarter
Water Rates: $180.06 per quarter
Rental Estimate: $620 - $630 per week