32/23-25 Staff Street, Wollongong, NSWLeased | $395 pw
Best one bedroom in town!!!!
Situated only a 10 minute walk (approx) from the Wollongong CBD and literally down the road from both of Wollongong's world class public and private hospitals, Staff Apartments opens up a world of lifestyle options.
This east facing 1 bedroom apartment located on level 5 is designed to offer comfort and space. Featuring: -
- Generously proportioned air conditioned and light filled living area,
- Spacious walk in wardrobe
- Superb finishes and inclusions such as quality Bosch kitchen appliances
- Electrolux washer/dryer combo included within internal laundries
- Private balcony with water, gas & electrical points
- Single off street basement car space & spacious storage cage
Building amenities include: -
- Security coded entry
- 16 security cameras throughout the building including car park
- Security sliding screen doors to all balcony and flyscreens to windows,
- Additional lighting to the main entrance,
- Luscious landscaping and park like gardens with outdoor benches
- Bike rakes
Please note that services including but not limited to telephone, internet, digital or cable television are the sole responsibility of the tenant and the tenant should make their own enquiries as to the availability and adequacy of such services.
*** INSPECTION DETAILS BELOW ***
To comply with social distancing, we offer prospective tenants the option of either a physical or virtual inspection.
To book a physical inspection click the "Book an Inspection" button. If no inspections are available, click the button "Request an inspection" and register your details so we can notify you of the next available inspection.
Alternatively, you can view the property via the virtual tour link then apply online via 1form. The approved applicant will then be contacted for a private physical inspection at the property.
Please note if no virtual tour link is available please click the "Request an inspection" button, register your details and we will send you the link as soon as the virtual tour has been completed.
Applications can be submitted online via 1form. A password will be issued upon registering your interest.