42 Barellan Avenue, Dapto, NSWFor Sale | Contact Agent
Truly Something Special
Peacefully tucked away in a quiet street & capturing the essence of quality and family living, is unquestionably one of the finest homes to grace the Dapto area with its stunning appeal, great entertaining options and quality finishes throughout.
From the moment you step through the front door, 42 Barellan Avenue will make you feel something special… You'll be able to experience the grand entry with high ceilings, warm homely vibes, beautiful natural tones and the love the owners have for the home.
Offering a versatile floor plan with 3 spacious bedrooms downstairs and 2 loft style bedrooms upstairs (5th bed could also be used as a rumpus room), 2 stylish bathrooms, open plan living & dining area which is welcomed by a centrepiece 2-way wood burning fire place, large modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and timber benchtops, great covered outdoor alfresco pergola for entertaining with an in-built BBQ and bar, glistening in-ground pool, big 705m2 block, huge single garage with loads of storage and work benches, a double tandem carport and additional space to park a boat, caravan or other vehicles out the front.
The Main Features:
- 5 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes & the main with an ensuite and walk in robe
- Open plan living & dining area separated by a centrepiece 2-way wood burning fire place
- 2 Stylish bathrooms
- Inground swimming pool
- Large covered outdoor alfresco pergola for entertaining with an inbuilt BBQ and Bar.
- Big 705m2 block
- Huge single garage with loads of storage, work benches, shelving and in-built bar
- Double tandem carport and additional space for either a boat, caravan or other vehicles
The Real Benefits:
- Quiet & convenient location in a great friendly neighbourhood
- Loads of parking options
- Move straight in to enjoy what the home and lifestyle has to offer with tastefully renovated interiors
- Great north west facing covered outdoor alfresco area
- Easy access the M1 motorway, schools, shops, Dapto CBD, restaurants, cafes, medical centre & more
The Important Numbers:
Property Size: 257 sqm
Land Size: 705 sqm
Council Rates: $442.80 per quarter
Water Rates: $147.31 per quarter