44 Wellington Drive, Balgownie, NSWSold | $1,155,000
One Of A Kind
Architecturally designed to integrate with its natural surroundings, this one of a kind four-bedroom home has been built to allow the occupants to immerse themselves in nature and enjoy an abundance of privacy. Featuring a multi-level design, the home sprawls over three distinct levels and offers multiple living spaces, separate dining, meals, and an intimate living space with wood burning fireplace. Orientated to the north the property takes in great natural light though floor to ceiling windows providing a stunning backdrop of established trees and forest. All located in one of Balgownie's most signature streets, this unique family home offers great proximity to Balgownie Village, local schools, and easy access to Wollongong CBD.
- Architecturally designed four-bedroom home in one of Balgownie finest streets, situated on 1751m2 of land
- Stunning design features high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and timber accents
- Three separate bathrooms, multiple living areas and a functional kitchen with breakfast bar
- Entertain on your back deck with the leafy garden vista and views to the distance
- Separate home office with a modern fit out perfect for working in peace and quiet
The important numbers:
Council Rates: $592.13 pq
Water Rates: $178 pq
*This advertising has been prepared by MMJ Real Estate (MMJ) for the purpose of advertising and general information only. MMJ do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the information contained in this advertising is correct. Any interested party should undertake their own inquiries as to the accuracy of the information published.