9 Cornwell Place, Berkeley, NSWSold | Contact Agent
270m To Lake Illawarra
A partly renovated, 4 bedroom single level family home, positioned on a large 797m2 block, in a quiet cul-de-sac street is only the beginning of why this home is a perfect starter or investment option.
Catering for first home buyers or families wanting a larger level yard for the kids, tradies wanting rear yard drive-through access to build a big garage (subject to council approval) or an investor wanting to build a self-contained granny flat (subject to council approval) for dual income returns… this home will tick all of the right boxes.
Offering polished timber floors throughout, modern laminate kitchen only 4 years young, spacious living area, classic neat & tidy bathroom, separate toilet, updated laundry, built-in wardrobes in 3 of the bedrooms, good size workshop with covered outdoor BBQ area for entertaining guests, a separate garden shed and a single carport to top it off.
Conveniently positioned only 270m from Lake Illawarra and within very close proximity to all amenities such as: Shops, public transport, parks, medical centre, sports club, kid's playground, skate park, schools, Illawarra Sports Stadium, Port Kembla Sailing Club and much more.
The Main Features:
- 4 bedrooms (3 with built-in wardrobes)
- Partly renovated
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Good size workshop
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- Single carport with drive through access to the backyard
The Real Benefits:
- Convenient location to all amenities including Lake Illawarra
- Large level child friendly block
- Potential to build a large garage or granny flat at the rear (Subject to council approval)
- Rear yard drive through access
The Important Numbers:
Property Size: 95 sqm
Land Size: 797 sqm
Council Rates: $430.54 per quarter
Water Rates: $172.04 per quarter