109 Staff Road, Cordeaux Heights, NSWSold | $1,300,000
This large four-bedroom family home, with ensuite to master and multiple living & dining spaces, will cater for all your family and entertainment needs.
Its spacious timber kitchen is the true hub of the home, overlooking the dining area, outdoor covered entertainers’ pergola and level yard.
Casual living/rumpus is set privately to the rear of the home, offering peaceful detachment, and flows to the covered entertainment area.
The spacious remote-controlled double garage, with internal entrance to the home, has an amazing, designated workshop space in addition to neat and versatile under-house storage and the perfect wine cellar.
All this wrapped in a solid home set on 684 m2 allotment, a perched proudly at the base of Mt Kembla and adjoining current farmlands.
Endless features include:
• Four generous bedrooms; brand new carpet
• Huge timber kitchen and dining with stunning skylights
• Multiple large living areas, ceiling fans throughout
• Spacious bathrooms with separate toilet; large laundry
• Beautiful slate and modern flooring
• New 7-zone ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Brand new lighting; freshly painted throughout
• Huge, covered entertainment area
• Low-maintenance yard and gardens
• Roller shutters all round to control temperature
• Roof recently repointed, guttering & downpipes
• Dual rainwater tanks with Davey pump
Meticulously cared for and maintained, this home is ready for your family to create new memories.
Located within minutes to local schools, childcare, local shopping village and major shops of Unanderra and Figtree, multiple parks, tennis courts and pools…something for the entire family.
You will see why Cordeaux Heights was recently named in the top 20 liveable suburbs in NSW.