123 New Mount Pleasant Road, Mount Pleasant, NSWAuction | 6:00pm, Wed 11th August |
Private Leafy Setting, 1,315m2, Renovate or Re-Build
Private Inspections available Saturday's at 10 minute intervals from: 11am-12pm - Book an appointment today.
Located in one of the region's most sought after suburbs in a secluded, set back locale is this generous home site opportunity for the discerning buyer, be it for those looking to renovate or to build your dream forever home. A home that has been within the same family since the 1950's, the property further comprises;
- Stunning Mt Pleasant suburban/bush setting nestled into the escarpment.
- Gently sloped 1,315m2 allotment (approximate), privately set back from the street.
- Excellent block width, showing dimensions of 35.86m/24.34mx64.73m/38.775m (approximate).
- Slopes from the rear, down to the front boundary.
- Post war weatherboard cottage in need of renovation.
- Residential R2 zoning.
- Clean block with no easements, no restrictive trees plus the sewer main is beyond the front boundary.
The Auction will be held online on the 11th August at 6pm. See the below link to register, https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/72833
Water Rates: $144.11 per qtr
Council Rates: $674.90 per qtr