15 Cullen Street, Unanderra, NSWAuction | 10:00am, Sat 22nd May | Bidders Guide $585,000
Perfect starter or investment!
Cottage appeal on a level 575 m2 block, this sweet and cosy home is a perfect starter for a first home buyer. The kitchen has already been renovated and the backyard is perfect for kids to play or pets to prance.
A detached lock-up garage is perfect for the mechanically minded, while if you are handy with the tools there is loads of potential to improve the property and increase any future capital growth.
This neat and tidy home will definitely be attractive to the astute purchaser, and is currently let to a long-term tenant who would love to stay.
Located not far from playing fields, transport links and Unanderra's indoor pool.
• Simple design maximises available floor space
• Kitchen renovated a few years ago
• Generous free-standing garage with excellent storage capacity
• Affordable lifestyle with scope to add further value
• Easy access to neighbourhood shops, local schools and parks.
Water Rates: $144.11 per qtr
Council Rates: $438.40 per qtr
*Agents Interest Disclosed*