186 Kembla Street, Wollongong, NSWFor Sale | Guide | $1,250,000
Where charm and character meet the ultimate in beachside potential!
With its full brick construction and being set on a level 613 m2 parcel of land, the potential of this home is limitless. Located in one of the city's most convenient and highly appreciated lifestyle locations, this property is perfect for those looking to redevelop, renovate, or build a dream home.
A variety of local amenities such as beaches, parks, Wollongong Golf Club, retail shopping, eateries and bars are all within a level 10-minute walk. Nearby are several top-quality schools including The Illawarra Grammar School, Saint Mary Star of the Sea College, Edmund Rice College and Coniston Public School.
• Freestanding brick home; charm and character abundant
• Potential to renovate, knock down rebuild or develop (Subject to council approval)
• 15.24 m frontage
• Residential R2 Zoning
• Level 500 m walk (approx. 8 minutes) to nearest beach
• Top-quality restaurants, Wollongong Central shopping mall and theatres within a short walk
• Sydney CBD less than a 90-minute drive.
Please call Cooper Reed on 0447 178 967 for more information.
*Building & Pest Report Available