2 Bellambi Street, Corrimal, NSWFor Sale | Price Guide $1,200,000
Upgrade Your Living
Nestled upon the fringe of the Illawarra Escarpment in the tranquil and leafy setting of Bellambi St Corrimal, this splendid family home is impressive from the street and offers a lifestyle of abundance, style and grandeur.
Designed to provide ultimate privacy and space, this fittingly glamorous residence is defined by its openness and features exquisitely detailed craftsmanship and detail. Exceptional in size this 'Clarendon Mossman' home is situated on a large 760 sq metre block and offers 408 sq metres of living.
Offering a well-designed layout the home opens out to an array of stunning outdoor spaces perfect for every season. With a peaceful location enjoy great proximity to the quaint Tarrawanna Village, local schools, shopping options and Towradgi Beach a short drive away.
The main features:
- Wake up to cinematic ocean views from the spacious master bedroom showcasing vistas to Wollongong Lighthouse
- All four bedrooms offer an abundance of space and large windows allowing natural light to spill throughout
- Enjoy the elegant timber kitchen featuring great storage and an impeccable design and layout perfect for entertaining
- The main living room exudes charm with a stunning wood-burning Jetmaster fireplace and chandelier
- The raised pool and deck area surrounded by established planting is perfect for a lazy afternoon of relaxation
The real benefits:
- Enjoy spaces to relax all year round in your secret garden with gorgeous nooks and enclaves for every moment
- The private setting amongst the Illawarra Escarpment brings nature to your doorstep and provides space to relax
- Expansive design in every proportion will provide room for the growing family or those that enjoy a life of seclusion and serenity
The added extras:
- Great proximity to public buses and a short walk to Corrimal CBD
- Less than 4km to Towradgi and Corrimal patrolled surfing beaches
- Easy access to Wollongong CBD