26 Foley Street, Gwynneville, NSWSold | $660,000
Nana's house is selling!
This property will spark the interest of renovators and investors alike, with its enormous possibilities. Situated in the heart of Gwynneville, and set on a level corner site, the potential to either create your new home or redevelop the land is endless. The residence presents as a two or three-bedroom property in need of a little TLC…but with some paint, floor polishing and elbow grease, this could be someone's dream home.
• Positioned in quiet street surrounded by quality modern residences
• Cosy rear yard includes lock-up garage with carport area
• Yard enjoys loads of privacy and northern sun
• Land: 13.41 m x 35.05 m with Catherine Street parking access
• Potential to knock down/rebuild or explore development opportunities (STCA)
• Easy access to nearby Gwynneville & Keiraville villages, and University of Wollongong.
Council Rates - $461.92 per qtr
Water Rates - $172.04 per qtr