35 Jarvie Road, Cringila, NSWFor Sale | $960,000 - $1,050,000
Bellevue Guest House - business and investment opportunity
For the last thirteen years the owners have meticulously improving Bellevue Guest House throughout - including re-waterproofing and tiling bathrooms, renovating kitchen and storage areas, re-flooring and painting throughout, and finishing all the rooms with consistent furnishings.
One of the biggest improvements they made was implementing very strict guest behaviour rules and guidelines to make Bellevue Guest House a place people would be proud to call home.
Now that their dream is a reality it is time for them to move on and enjoy retirement.
Guest House details include:
• Secure weekly rental payments coming directly from Government agencies.
• 13 rooms; recently renovated kitchen with chef's oven; 2 internal common bathrooms; combined dining-living area; undercover outside BBQ area, laundry and two extra toilets.
• Under part-time Management-duties include:
o Interviewing and orientation of new guests
o Preparing meals 5 days a week
o Daily cleaning of common areas
o Weekly cleaning and inspection of all rooms
o Carrying out maintenance and repairs.
• Onsite Manager resides in Manager's Quarters; responsible for daily duties and maintaining cleanliness and behavioral standards.
• Situated on high side of Jarvie Road; opposite bushland of John Crehan Park with views to escarpment.
The entire property, down to each occupied room, is maintained to the highest level of cleanliness and occupants follow strict guidelines of behavior.
Every room is inspected and cleaned every Monday!
This is an immaculate and easy-to-run profitable business so, either be hands on or oversee remotely.
We look forward to a conversation today.