36 Hunter Street, Balgownie, NSWAuction | 11:00am, Sat 3rd July | Bidders Guide $989,000
Spacious Family Home, Cul-de-sac Position, Large Block
Generously proportioned split level residence, positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac and an easy stroll to Balgownie Village. Enjoy the stunning escarpment backdrop & large, fully fenced rear yard.
• Spacious split level residence with ample northern light, waiting for you to write your own home story.
• Ready to accommodate a growing family
• 2 separate living areas
• Upstairs - Stunning views over the north facing yard & of iconic Brokers Nose.
• Downstairs – family area plus dining/kitchen spaces.
• Main bathroom with full size spa bath, toilet and shower.
• Land area of 1,031m2.
• Large covered outdoor entertaining/ BBQ area
• Ample storage with cellar and attic spaces.
• Over–sized garage with workshop space, plus attached rumpus/ sleep out/ home office.
• Conveniently situated in sought after area:
• Walking distance to Village shops, bus route, parks and popular primary school.
• 5 minutes drive to the beaches and mountains (approximate).
• 10 min drive to Wollongong's CBD & University (approximate).
Water Rates: $147.31 per qtr
Council Rates: $585.20 per qtr