37 Dempster Street, West Wollongong, NSWAuction | 1:30pm, Sat 22nd May | Bidders Guide $929,000
Ample Period Features, City Fringe Address
Located in one of the suburbs most highly regarded addresses that is only a short drive to the CBD, this post-war full brick home is bursting with authentic period features while also being impressively blended with some modern comforts. A Perfect home for the small family, young professionals and the retired… the lifestyle conveniences and live-ability will appeal to many. Comprises;
- Stunning circa 1947 residence that is full brick in the original spaces.
- Commanding 12 metre set back from the front boundary (approximate).
- Impressive original period features with high ceilings, decorative cornices and bay windows all a highlight.
- Up to 3 bedrooms plus study space. Front room currently utilised as sunny Lounge room.
- Extended open living and as new kitchen.
- Modern 2nd bathroom beyond the laundry.
- Practically level 572m2 allotment.
- Private yard ideal for entertaining with covered alfresco space.
- Driveway all the way up the southern side boundary.
- Low traffic & sought after address with parks within a short stroll.
- 2-3 minute drive to Wollongong's CBD & Hospitals (Approx).
- 5 minute drive to Wollongong's world renowned University (Approx).
- 7 minute drive to Beaches, Harbour and WIN Stadium/Entertainment Centre (Approx).
- A wide variety of government and non-government schooling all within 3 minute drive (Approx).
Water Rates: $144.11 per qtr
Council Rates: $526.00 per qtr