4/60-62 Keerong Avenue, Russell Vale, NSWSold | $710,000
Positioned quietly in the popular suburb of Russell Vale, and set in a well-maintained block in a gorgeous tree-lined street, is this attractive two-bedroom townhouse.
This home offers a kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop, an air conditioned open-plan living area, walk-in laundry, powder room, and a well-proportioned sun-drenched courtyard. Upstairs you will find two generous bedrooms each with built-in-wardrobes and a balcony to the main. The single lock-up garage with internal access, and an additional separate registered parking spot, makes this property a truly a unique opportunity.
In the catchment area for Russell Vale Public School and located with easy access to Memorial Drive and Russell Vale Golf Club only 150m away, this home represents a great opportunity for the savvy investor or owner occupier.
Other features include:
• Modernised kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
• Natural timber floors downstairs; new carpet throughout other areas
• Tinted windows, ceiling fans and plantation shutters
• New ducted air conditioning upstairs; new split system downstairs
• Upstairs balcony has new awning
• Amplimesh security screens on lower-level doors and windows
• Low-maintenance courtyard with private leafy setting.
Water Rates: $144.11 per qtr
Council Rates: $435.10 per qtr
Strata Rates: $512.40 per qtr