45 Cummins Street, Unanderra, NSWSold | $630,000
Immaculate & original with potential plus!
Handsomely elevated with a north facing outlook, this classic single level home offers a sought after position in a quiet street.
Constructed with care and precision, this open plan residence is well built; standing the test of time in style and quality of fabrication. Any potential investor or home owner will be pleased by the light filled, spacious interior with classical high ceilings. The family will be content with excellent gardens that wrap around the property and local schools and amenities just around the corner.
The sought after location offers further development possibilities (STCA). The land slopes gently towards the road with sewage and services at the front. The rear of the property favourably backs onto public park-like grounds.
With unlimited potential and an incredible location, this home is sure to attract a wide array of buyers. Request an information memorandum for further property and town planning information.
• Original family home, built in 1962 and first-time sale
• Land dimensions 15.24/14.86X60.05/52.81 total area 822m2 (STS)
• Great potential for duplex configuration and dual occupancy subdivision (STCA)
• Only 400m to St Pius X primary school
• Unanderra park is only 750m away
• A large organic garden area is an added feature
• The home and land add both value and opportunity for any investor
• Request an information memorandum for town planning information