9 Point Street, Bulli, NSWFor Sale | Price Guide $2,300,000
Generous Beach Side Home + Flat with Re-Development Potential
Rarely will a property be able to cater for so many different requirements and tastes. Whether you're needing to accommodate a larger family, want to achieve a rental income or house extended family via the approved down stairs residence or explore the strong re-development potential… all from one of the Illawarra's highly sought locations, at Sandon Point. Comprises;
• Currently set up as a 4 bedroom Top floor home plus approved 2-3 bedroom residence on the lower level.
• Top Floor residence boasts as new kitchen and 2 ensuite bathrooms.
• Could be converted to a large single residence.
• Corner block approx 815m2, with dimensions of SPL21.08/20.31X41.28/38.37 metres.
• Re-development potential for 2 to 3 townhouse/villa homes (subject to council approval).
• Upstairs residence leased to excellent tenant at $750 per week (lease expires Feb 2022) and downstairs could also be leased at approx $750 per week.
• Excellent Holiday Accomodation history with previous high returns and minimal vacancies.
• In-ground pool plus adjacent converted garage that makes for an excellent cabana or studio/office, with bathroom.
• Located across from noted cafes and approx 200 metre stroll to Sandon Point Beach, surrounding park reserves and bike track.
• Each residence with NBN and separately metered.
• Easy Sydney commute being only a 3 minute drive to Bulli Pass and onto the freeway (approximate).
• 15 min drive to Wollongong CBD (approximate).
Water Rates: $144.11 per qtr
Council Rates: $848.90 per qtr